Turkey lies at the crossroads between Europe and Asia; it stretches from the northeast end of the Mediterranean Sea in southeast Europe and southwest Asia. To the north is the Black Sea and to the west is the Aegean Sea. Its neighbours are Greece and Bulgaria to the west, Russia, Ukraine, and Romania to the north and northwest (through the Black Sea), Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran to the east, and
Syria and Iraq to the south. The Dardanelles, the Sea of Marmara, and the Bosporus divide the country.
Dominated by Greeks, Persians, and Romans in turn throughout the classical era, what is now Turkey was once the seat of the Byzantine Empire. After the Ottoman Empire fell in 1918, Turkey transformed itself into the vibrant, modernizing, secular state it is today. As a result of its vibrant history and geography, Turkey is a very varied country.
1) • An investment of US$ 250,000 in Turkish real estate, to be held for at least 3 years.
2) • Spouse, and Children under 18 can be included in one application.
3) • Citizenship for life and can be passed on to generations.
4) • No minimum residency required.
5) • No age or education requirement.
6) • Free world-class education and health care.
7) • Visa-free travel to 110 countries.
8) • Beautiful climate year long and diverse terrain.
9) • Pension schemes included in the program.
10) • A solid investment with regular income while gaining a coveted citizenship.
11) • Its attractive cost of living, with no inheritance tax makes it an outstanding choice
sds for retirement.
Representative for South Africa & India : SPRINGBOKS REAL ESTATE LLC
Office 1308, Tower 51, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Cell: +971 502383990, +971 506370506
Tel: +971 42428067